- | Equipment
Titleist TSR Drivers: Fastest Off The Tee
Hailed as Titleist’s fastest drivers yet, the new TSR Drivers are designed to bring more speed and distance to every golfer in three distinct models.
“Titleist TSR represents the deepest, most complete, and most validated understanding of the tee shot ever held within our walls,” said Stephanie Luttrell, Director, Metalwood Development, Titleist.
“Every aspect of impact has been considered, constructed and optimized in service of our singular desire to produce more playable distance from every swing. New TSR drivers take everything that made TSi the most played driver on the PGA Tour and pack even more performance into every head. From new face technologies to CG improvements and aerodynamic refinements, TSR helps the golfer unlock more speed.”
Each of the three models - the TSR2, TSR3 and TSR4 - provide distinct performance options for a variety of players. The TSR2 is a “max” performance driver offering the perfect combination of speed and stability, while the TSR3 provides speed and distance through precision tuning technologies such as SureFit Adjustable CG Track weighting. The TSR4’s adjustable weighting system allows for more control than ever over spin conditions.
The TSR drivers feature advanced aerodynamics with a new ‘boat tail’ shape that houses swing weight, moving one more element of drag off the club sole. TSR drivers employ two new Variable Face Thickness (VFT) constructions, each offering specific performance benefits to work for different player profiles.
TSR2 and TSR4 feature a multi-plateau VFT surface that results in a more forgiving clubface for off-center strikes, while the TSR3’s Speed Ring face focuses on centering the maximum Characteristic Timing (CT) into the sweet spot.
Constructed with the best materials, including premium aerospace grade titanium, the TSR line features player-tuned designs that reflect a single-minded focus on the golfer. Every TSR driver is CT tested and maximized to ensure performance at the maximum allowable limit. All TSR drivers feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel and are compatible with all Titleist TSi, TS, 917, 915, 913 and 910 models.
TSR Driver Models
TSR2: For the player that tends to make contact across the entire face, TSR2 is the perfect combination of speed and stability, now in a more refined player-preferred shape.
● Designed for maximum performance for both on- and off-center contact.
● Improved aerodynamics make TSR2 faster through the air, and a reimagined look and redesigned toe shape improves face angle at address.
● A Multi-Plateau VFT face builds the face inward, layer-by-layer, to create consistent CT across the face with forgiveness and speed no matter the impact location.
● Optimized CG placement - lower and more forward than prior generations - increases ball speed and improves launch and spin conditions.
● 460cc head with adjustable swingweight and fixed CG location
● High launch, low spin | Standard Length: 45.5”
● Available lofts: RH | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | LH | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0
TSR3: A player’s driver with optimal feel that provides speed, distance, and playability through precision tuning.
● Engineered for speed, distance, and playability with performance-tuned adjustability.
● A refined and reimagined SureFit Adjustable CG Track System allows players to position the CG exactly where they need and want it, customizing their ideal and exact setup.
● An advance in clubface technology, the TSR3’s Speed Ring VFT Face was created using a conical variable face thickness. This feature focuses the maximum CT/COR relationship into one central sweet spot.
● Continuing upon the success of TSi3’s 460cc shape, TSR3 maintains the tour-preferred shaping while adding subtle refinements to improve aerodynamics.
● Mid/high launch, low spin | Standard Length: 45.5”
● Available lofts: RH | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 (custom) | LH | 9.0 | 8.0, 10.0 (custom)
TSR4: For players looking to neutralize excess spin, TSR4 is the ultimate low-spin driver, now with added adjustability.
● The ultimate low-spin driver of which every detail, from sound to feel, is fine-tuned to meet the standards of high spin players.
● Features a multi-plateau VFT face, like TSR2, so that the entire hitting area is designed to capture consistent speed and distance.
● Two adjustable weighting options allow players to customize their spin profile: a heavier weight in the forward setting maximizes spin reduction, while moving the weight to the back creates more of a “TSR3.5” performance profile.
● 430cc with adjustable swingweight and CG location.
● Mid/low launch, low spin | Standard Length: 45.5”
● Available lofts: RH | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | LH | 9.0
The full line features Golf Pride TV 360 No Fill Flat Ca 60R grips and a range of high performing shafts.
● HZRDUS RED CB: A mid-to-high launch/mid-spin lightweight shaft with an active tip section featuring counter-balance technology.
● TENSEI AV BLUE with Xlink Tech: A mid-launch/mid-spin shaft featuring Straight Flight Weighting and Xlink Resin for increased bond strength, enhanced feel and durability.
● HZRDUS BLACK 4G: For players seeking spin reduction, this low/mid launch with low/mid spin shaft features a stiff butt and firm tip section to launch the ball lower.
● TENSEI 1K BLACK: A low-launch/low-spin shaft, built with 1K Carbon Fiber Weave technology to enhance feel and stability.
The new TSRs have been featured in multiple winners’ bags this season. Open Championship winner Cameron Smith and runner-up Cam Young played Titleist TSR3 drivers at St. Andrews. Both Will Zalatoris and Joohyng “Tom” Kim earned their first PGA Tour titles with TSR3 drivers in their bags.
More than 80 players on the PGA Tour have already made the switch to TSR drivers, including Justin Thomas who put a TSR3 driver in play to begin the FedEx Cup Playoffs.
Minimum Advertised Price: Malaysia - RM2,650 / Singapore: SGD859